• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I have sold the producer rights of a phonogram I own. Do I need to report this to Gramex?

    If you sell the producer rights to your phonogram, fill out an agreement on the transfer of producer rights and submit it to Gramex. Based on the agreement, Gramex can identify the party to which remunerations are to be paid in the future and the date of the transfer of rights.