• FI
  • SV
  • AV presentations, recreational

    Contact Gramex for phonogram licences that are needed for videos presented at recreational organisations’ internal or external events. The licence does not cover use on social media, YouTube, the intranet or any other use on the internet, in advertising and marketing or for artwork. These phonogram licences are obtained directly from the producer of the phonogram, i.e. the record label. You also need a licence from Teosto for any use of music.