• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    Our faculty organisation is broadcasting a Mayday radio, and we use music in it. Do I need a licence from Gramex?

    Short-term radio stations that operate on FM frequencies and online need a licence both from Gramex and Teosto to use music. You can get the Gramex licence directly from the Gramex online store.