• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I’m creating a video for a political party I represent, and I would like to use music in the video. Can I get a licence from Gramex?

    Gramex is not permitted to sell licences for phonograms for use in political content. You need to obtain the licence directly from the rightsholders (such as a record label).