• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I want to set up a radio that uses music. What licences do I need?

    To use music, you need a licence from both Gramex and Teosto. The type of licence you need depends on whether you broadcast using FM frequencies, online or both. The duration of radio operations and its type also affect what licence is required. All Gramex radio licences are available on the ‘Buy licence’ page.