• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I use music. Do I need a licence from both Gramex and Teosto?

    If you use phonograms, you will need licences for all forms of use for both the phonogram and the work itself. The licence for each form of use is not necessarily granted by Gramex or Teosto. Rightsholders also grant licences themselves, depending on the form of use.