• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I live abroad. How will I be taxed?

    If you have lived abroad for more than three years and are tax liable in another country, please send us proof of residence issued by local authorities (e.g. from a foreign population registry). If you have lived abroad for less than three years, you can apply for a tax-at-source card from the Finnish Tax Administration and submit it to Gramex.