• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I am making an introductory video of our company and I would like to use music in it. Do I need a licence from Gramex?

    To use a phonogram in a company's promotional or marketing video, always obtain a licence directly from the rightsholder (such as a musician or record label).