• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    How do I change my account number and update my tax rate?

    You can update your account number in the MyGramex portal. If you want to raise your tax rate, please notify Gramex by e-mail: tilitys@gramex.fi. You can also submit a new tax card to: tilitys@gramex.fi.