How to register to MyGramex
On this page, you can find sign-up instructions for the MyGramex portal.
Have you already signed up for the new MyGramex customer service portal? If not, you should do it right away. You need the MyGramex portal to view distribution statements, for instance.
At the MyGramex portal, you can also change your bank account details, review the phonograms reported to Gramex and check your tax rate. Remuneration recipients can also see the locations where their songs have been played on the radio in Finland.
- First, click the MyGramex link at the top of the www.gramex.fi website.
- On the portal home page, open the form by clicking “REGISTER.”
- Fill out the form and create a new password.
- Finally, click “REGISTER” at the bottom of the page.
- After signing up, you receive a confirmation link in your e-mail.
- Once you have completed the confirmation, we will process your sign-up. You can access the service two working days from responding to the confirmation e-mail.