• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    When I obtain a licence from Gramex, am I required to report my music use to Gramex?

    In principle, reporting the use of music is always required to enable accurate distribution of remunerations. The reporting requirement is, however, determined by the type of licence you have obtained. So please review the agreement terms of your licence. You can find the agreement terms under the ”About the licence” link in each licence card.