• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    Should I submit my tax card to Gramex?

    If you are a Gramex client, the Tax Administration will send us your tax card at the beginning of each tax year. Your new tax percentage will be updated in MyGramex at the beginning of each February. If you adjust your tax rate, we recommended ensuring your tax card is updated by checking with us via e-mail tilitys@gramex.fi.