• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I’m making a video that we are going to play in the annual meeting of our recreational club. I want to use music in my video. Do I need a licence from Gramex?

    Turn to Gramex to get a licence for using music in a publicly-presented audiovisual work. The licence is available for purchase at the Gramex online store.