• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I use music on social media, do I need a licence from Gramex?

    Gramex does not sell licences for using phonograms on social media. As a private individual you can use music in many social media services, such as Instagram and TikTok, because many record labels have agreements with social media platforms regarding use of music. If the publisher is a company or a community or if the video is made in commercial cooperation, the licence for use of the phonogram as part of a social media posting should be obtained directly from the rightsholder (such as a record label).