• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I use music in an advertisement. Can I get a licence from Gramex?

    Gramex does not grant licences for using phonograms in advertisements. For all advertisement use, obtain the music licence directly from the rightsholders (such as a record label).