• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I use music in a trailer for my audiovisual work. Can I get a licence from Gramex?

    Gramex does not sell licences for use of phonograms in trailers. You need to obtain the licence directly from the rightsholders.