• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    I am creating a piece of art that uses music. What type of licence do I need?

    For using phonograms as part of an art piece or video installation, you need to obtain a licence directly from the phonogram’s rightsholders (such as a record label).