• FI
  • SV
  • The database

    Here you will find all the frequently asked questions and much more.

    How do I submit a music video report?

    If you have filmed a music video for your phonogram, you must report it to Gramex. A music video report is required for any remunerations. Use this link to print out a music video report and submit it to Gramex (tilitys (at) gramex.fi).