• FI
  • SV
  • Websites, social media and streaming

    Licences for social media, advertisements, movies playing in theatres or YouTube are not available from Gramex. For these needs, you get the licences from the producer of the phonogram, which is the record label (see the list in Finnish). You also need a licence from Teosto for any use of music. See the ‘Buy licence’ link below.