• FI
  • SV
  • Schools

    If you need a music licence for a private school or for extracurricular activities, go to musiikkiluvat.fi (site in Finnish). Use of music in public teaching is part of an agreement made by the school or the municipality, or it is covered by the so-called educational exception for music use during lessons.